Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Family Photo Shoot


I had the pleasure of photographing this adorable family yesterday. I've added only a few of the fun pics I was able to capture while the kids were busy running around in the leaves and on the beach. Mom, Lindsay, takes tons of pictures of her kids, but rarely gets to get in the action...so I made sure to get plenty of fun pictures with her, her husband, Kyle and Ella and Kohen, the two cuties. The first pic is so sweet with Ella admiring her shell, Kohen being mischievious and mom and dad trying to hold them still for a quick photo. So cute! Lots of giggles were had when mom and dad found 'tickle spots' on the kids.


Lindsay walking the kids down to the beach...love the simplicity of every day activities.
Lindsay and Ella having a moment together.
Ella having fun playing in the leaves.
What a cutie pie!




Thanks for letting me capture your family moments. I hope you enjoy. More photos to come. Remember everyone, there's a holiday special going on. If you want in on the fun too, let me know. $150 for one hour and 50+ photos on a CD.





1 comment:

Kyle said...

you did a GREAT job on our photo's Jen. Thanks so much!
~Kyle