Friday, November 23, 2007

Business Cards...check

Word has already spread and I'm getting requests for photoshoots. This week I have two, one family and one party at the WAC. Very exciting! I've spent some time today making business cards, here's what they look like:
front of card

back of card

If you want any cards to hand out to friends or family, let me know and I will make sure to send you some. When the website is up, I will redo them to include the website address...but for now this is it.

I hope you all had a great time with your friends and family over the holiday. My time was spent with John, my aunt, uncle, grandma and two of her dear friends (like grandparents to me). We had an amazing gourmet turkey dinner and then we all snuggled up near the fire, had our tea/coffee, homemade pumpkin pie and watched 'Ratatoulle'. A lovely evening!

I am definitely blessed and thankful for so much this year, especially everyone's support. Thank you!

No comments: