Thursday, November 8, 2007

A little taste...wedding pics

Thank you all for your warm responses to my new blog and the pictures I have posted. It's taking some time to get a website up with more photos for you all to look at and truely see what type of work I do, so, I'm including a little taste of moments I've captured. My blog will also include what else is happening in my life: work, play, goals, friends and family.

The first group of pictures are of weddings. My most recent wedding are great friends of mine, N&J ...congratulations you two! My dear friends, Judy and Dean, let me take their engagement photos and I also got to capture their beautiful wedding day. So hard to choose just a couple pics since there are so many fun, and gorgeous ones to choose from. There are more weddings I photographed this year, so I just included a couple.

This next week I will post some of my favorite pictures...creative, scenic, people, etc. Tomorrow I will show pictures of kiddos and a pregnancy photo shoot I did. Hope you enjoy. Come back daily to see what else is new. Thanks for all your support.

N was a GORGEOUS bride...here's one of my favorite shots of her looking out the window at the gorge.

N&J sharing a great moment right after they became Mr. and Mrs.






a picture of her bouquet...that I made ;)


D&J's wedding. Here's a great shot of their decorations (done by Donna at DiStephano winery http://www.distefanowinery.com/. The photo in the background is one I took of them during their engagement shoot.




J was such a beautiful and graceful bride...she's so photogenic.
DiStefano Wine...check them out! My first wedding that I photographed, solo, was of M&T. M&A were a beautiful and exotic couple to take pictures of...






Another cute couple on their way out.
So many more to share...so keep checking back and soon, I will have a website up.

TGIF (tomorrow)

3 comments:

Me Ra Koh said...

Great Job Jennifer!! These shots are fantastic! And the family shoot turned out so great! What a steal to have you for $150! That won't last long! :)

Kevin said...

So when are you gonna show your sheep collection?

Marianne said...

The angels you used in your composition are great; I especially love the ones of Judy! I think my two favorites pictures might be the one of Nina looking out over the gorge, and the gorgeouos shot of Marissa with her veil (it's just so timeless and delicate!) Great job!

Marianne