Monday, November 26, 2007

I love my new job!

I hope you all enjoyed your long holiday weekend. I sure did! I've gotten quite a bit done on my website and I got to TAKE PICTURES! I love my new job!

Check out the great pictures I took yesterday during a family photo shoot of my dear friends of 10 years. I've seen the transformation of Cathy and Brooks from crazy college graduates, to lifetime partners, to amazing parents. Their kids are just so freakin' adorable!

Devon showing me her lil tootsies

Beautiful Olson family

Owen wanted no part in sitting still to take pictures.

Bubbles were brought out to get the kids interested...LOL...yeah right!

Devon had fun riding her tricycle. Check out those baby blues.

Owen had fun scootin' around on his fire truck

Sweet kisses

I love this picture of Cathy and Devon
The Olson's walking with Tucker (the lab) back home after playing on the golf course
Thanks you guys for letting me spend the day with you. Love you and hope you enjoy your Christmas pictures.

No comments: