Monday, November 19, 2007

Website production has started

I started the process this weekend of putting my website together. Who knew it could take so much time, thought and planning. Kudos to those out there who do it for a living. It will certainly take me a little time to get it going, but I'm hoping to have it 'go live' by the end of the year. In the meantime, I will continue to add a picture here and there on the blog to keep those reading this entertained =). And thank you to those who are reading this.

A couple of fun things I did this weekend... For those of you who know me know that I've participated in Team in Training http://www.teamintraining.com/ with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society http://www.lls.org/ and this season I'm going to do another event with them. In June I will be competing in a Half Iron Man triathlon and I will have to raise thousands of dollars before I get there, as well as train throughout the winter and spring months. It's fun, but hard work. I love it! I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in working out/getting in shape for a good cause (YOU are cause enough, but a society helping others is great too). So, being that I live in Seattle, our practice on Saturday involved a lot of running around on trails in the rain while playing a game. It was so easy to run an hour when it's fun!


Other than that, I was able to get John up and out of the house for dinner out and playing some games. He's getting back to a better self. yeah.


Alright, I have to get some more work done.

Here's a picture of a gorgeous tree in one of my favorite parks in W.Seattle, Lincoln Park.

No comments: