Saturday, April 4, 2009

Baby Clara- 2 weeks old

Baby Clara- now at 2 weeks old. I don't even think I need to explain how cute she is and what a joy she has brought to everyone's life.

Sweet little grins
Teenie Tiny toesDimpled bottom

She looks like she could come out of the cocoon and spread her wings.

Bishop, such a great big brother...carefully watching over his lil' sis.


Happy baby and happy family.

Thank you again Dean, Judy, and baby Clara (Bishop too) for allowing me to document this amazing time in your lives. Such an honor!

3 comments:

Holli True said...

I just adore these pictures!! #6 and #7 look like they could be Hallmark cards!! Fabulous work!! :)

Laurel McConnell said...

These are precious, Jen! I love the "baby in the gauzy wrap presented as a wonton." Gonna go buy me a cool bowl and gauzy wrap now :)

Lydia said...

These are so beautiful!