Monday, March 9, 2009

My friends and now a Mother and Father...but first...

Two of my favorite people in the world, Dean and Judy...and to add to the family now, little Clara (she's here and well, but I'll save her for another post). I literally have known this two since their 1st 'date'... Judy was 'smarty pants', Dean was an 80's butt rocker and I was a Brownie. Times have since changed but along the way, I've loved watching their love blossom . To have been able to document each step has been such a treat...first date, engagement, marriage, soon-to-be parents and finally...parents!What a perfect representation of this family. Active, joyful, loving and full of smiles...Bishop too.
Uh oh Dean... How'd that happen?
Dean has been perfecting his love of guitar and loves to play nightly for Judy. Can you imagine the lullibies he's going to sing little Clara to sleep? Awww, makes my heart melt.Despite Clara coming into the world, Bishop will always be their beloved first child. So sweet!Judy has that radiant look ...so gorgeous.A classic photo, but none the less, so precious.Judy sitting in Clara's room, just contemplating the joy that will come into her life.
Dean and Judy...I couldn't be happier for the two of you and I'm so excited that your healthy and beautiful baby girl is here. She is blessed to have such loving and wonderful parents. Congratulations! Much love to you all!
Stay tuned for baby Clara's debut.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Beautiful! I love the one with the doggie looking up at her.