Monday, March 2, 2009

My excuse... there's a monkey on my back! And, a sneak peek!

I know, I'm catching so much slack about not having posted a blog in some time. I didn't even get through journaling the rest of my Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand trip. Which, btw...was UNBELIEVABLE! With over 3000+ photos to sort through, 3 new born photo sessions and 2 maternity sessions that I'm editing...and lots of travel for my day job...I just haven't gotten around to it! Excuses, excuses.
Well...I wasn't kidding though, there was a monkey on my back. Sneak peek of Thailand

Sneak peek of Ankor Wat, Cambodia

Sneak peek of Ha Long Bay, Viet Nam
I promise to post more photos soon and hopefully recap on all the cool things about my SE Asian trip.
First and foremost though, I truly can't wait for you to see all the wonderful little newborns that entered this world and I was honored to capture their first days. The parents faces just beam at their new pride and joys... with every right...they are SO CUTE!
Coming soon........

1 comment:

Gerald said...

OH my gosh! I am sooo jealous right now. I can't wait to see more photos from your travels!