I know, I'm catching so much slack about not having posted a blog in some time. I didn't even get through journaling the rest of my Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand trip. Which, btw...was UNBELIEVABLE! With over 3000+ photos to sort through, 3 new born photo sessions and 2 maternity sessions that I'm editing...and lots of travel for my day job...I just haven't gotten around to it! Excuses, excuses.
Well...I wasn't kidding though, there was a monkey on my back.
Sneak peek of Thailand

Sneak peek of Ankor Wat, Cambodia

Sneak peek of Ha Long Bay, Viet Nam

Sneak peek of Ha Long Bay, Viet NamI promise to post more photos soon and hopefully recap on all the cool things about my SE Asian trip.
First and foremost though, I truly can't wait for you to see all the wonderful little newborns that entered this world and I was honored to capture their first days. The parents faces just beam at their new pride and joys... with every right...they are SO CUTE!
Coming soon........

1 comment:
OH my gosh! I am sooo jealous right now. I can't wait to see more photos from your travels!
Post a Comment