I have been long over due with posting...and what better way to pick back up during the holidays and be able to show you a beautiful family...The Dyers. I am so thankful to have been able to capture some wonderful moments of them, playing as a family, in the gorgeous PNW fall.
Avery, the littlest Dyer, was such a joy to be around and I absolutely fell in love with her personality. I captured so many aspects of it...and here are a few:
Avery, the littlest Dyer, was such a joy to be around and I absolutely fell in love with her personality. I captured so many aspects of it...and here are a few: Does just plain adorable count?
independent
curious
playful (I feel like she's about to start singing Wide Open Spaces by the Dixie Chicks)
Daring
Inquisitive: I love this photo...it's so fun, playful and of course, shows that mom and dad are still in love. What a better gift than that to give your child?
Happy
independent
curious
playful (I feel like she's about to start singing Wide Open Spaces by the Dixie Chicks)
Daring
Inquisitive: I love this photo...it's so fun, playful and of course, shows that mom and dad are still in love. What a better gift than that to give your child?
Happy

Giggly
Quiet and peaceful
Snuggly and shy
Gracious
Outgoing




3 comments:
You did such an amazing job! I love these pictures. What a beautiful family!
Cool! Jen - these are great! Thanks so much for a great day. We had a blast in the park and we can't wait to see the other photos! You did an amazing job creating fun moments for all of us.
Thanks again - we're thrilled!
Tia & Trevor
what a fun little cutie pie! your wide open spaces cracked me up :D
Post a Comment