
Time is flying...
and I say that all the time.
But seriously, what the february... it's already over? Geeesh!
I'm sure John is feeling the same way since we just celebrated his 41st Birthday...with a bowling extravaganza...a couple weekends ago. Here are a few of the crazy pics that I got that night.
Here's the Birthday Boy and his first true love...PIZZA!
'Inappropriate Sam' lives on!
Holly got a whopping TWO pins...you go girl!
Andee was trying some new moves .
Faith was excited about her bowling capabilities.
Check out John's bowling technique
The all time highlight of the night was when Justin (second in) had to get a spare to beat his previous score. There were three pins standing and oddly enough, there was a pin that was in his gutter for the majority of the evening. As he tosses his bowling ball, it's clear it's going to be a gutterball (typical just throw-the-ball-as-hard-as-possible guy move). As it rolls in the gutter, it hits the pin, bounces it out and it slams into the 3 remaining pins as if he planned it like a pro.
Nice move there Justin!
Even though Justin had the best shot of the night...Patrick and I pulled off the best scores. Oh yeah, we're rock stars ;) Fun evening had by all!
No comments:
Post a Comment