To enjoy some of the Seattle holidays, I got to spend some time with such an outgoing, energetic and talented photographer (http://www.mcconnellphoto.com/) and I helped her out during her photo shoot with a couple in downtown Seattle. We got to walk around all the holiday lights, ride the carousel horses and even take a horse drawn carriage ride. Other photos were shot in the Fairmont Hotel. I would love to do a photoshoot like this, so if you are interested, let me know. Here are a few pics that Laurel sent me:



Thanks Laurel for letting me join you on this ever-so-fun session! I look forward to working with you again in the near future.
As this month winds down and my special is still being offered. A friend of mine decided that she wanted some pictures of her children... four-legged ones that is. This is going to be an Xmas present to her husband. I love her 'children's' names: Sue (the male, reddish mix) and Cash (the female, black chow mix). Here are couple from our session:



Rose, the proud mommy of her four-legged kiddos. =) Hope your husband loves your Xmas present.

If you have any four-legged kids you would like pictures of...let me know.
Happy Holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment