Thursday, March 18, 2010

Vegas- trash the dress session

During my first trip to WPPI (Wedding and Portrait Photographers International), I was given the opportunity to join some fun and fabulous photographers (from Mexico, S.Cal and Dominican Republic) to do a trash the dress session. My gorgeous photographer friend, Heather, was the awesome model for this session. We got to hit the vegas strip during sunset, for a fast a furious photo session...and here are a few of those shots. This was my favorite of the evening!Heather was such a great sport and looked so naturally beautiful.Gotta love the extras in the shots!A little flirting with the Hooters bill board guy never hurt anyone ;).This was one of my favorite locations, the architechture and lighting was awesome.Love the rich colors and patterns...MGM Grand.Thanks guys for such a fun time and I look forward to seeing you again next year at WPPI.

4 comments:

Live More Now said...

You were such a great sport, Jen! I was so glad to have you there. Hope to see you again soon! I just love a couple of your shots - you did awesome! xoxoxo hjp

Laurel McConnell said...

Love the elevator image! And Heather.... you totally brought the sass!!!!

Gwenn said...

opps missed out the link to your blog so I just sent you an email.

Gwenn said...

I meant "oops". Dang, I need to wake up, it is 1;37 PM already here.
Oh well, forget getting ready to do something meaningful of this day, I think I will indulge myself a little more time in front of my computer and take a better look at your blog.