Wednesday, December 9, 2009

On the 9th Day of Christmas ... Rachel and Coby

On the 9th day of Christmas...Rachel and Coby (mother and son) show their deep bond, embraced in a loving hug. I adore this moment captured...probably one of my favorites!My beautiful friend Rachel - an awesome mother, amazing person, a super sweet and giving friend, intelligent, athletic and starting to become a rockstar snow boarder! ;) Needless to say, the list goes on and on. Her handsome son, Coby. Super bright, artisitic, funny and loves his momma.Love capturing those fun, silly, great laugh, kind of moments.Coby necessarily wasn't into the whole 'photo session' thing...but I still managed to get some super fun ones. I'm sure this one will make the Holiday card this year. Totally heart this photo!
Thanks again Rachel and Coby...hope you have a wonderful holiday. I'm sure I'll be seeing you all again soon! Cheers!

No comments: