Friday, November 13, 2009

Siblings!

On my trip to Atlanta, I was able to photograph some fun sessions....and this one came about through the magical world of facebook. A girl that I had gone to highschool with mentioned she loved my photography and if I was in town, would love to hire me. Having just got married (and having lots of photos already) she suggested to her husband to do a session with his siblings, as a present for his family. What a great gift! And what fun it was! Here are some of the cute presents they will be able to share with their family this year. Here's Mia...the cutest little barker! ;)
Thanks to you all for allowing me to photograph you family, and to be able to provide such a fun and memorable gift to your friends and family. Can't wait to share the rest!

No comments: