Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My 101st Blog post

Wish I could say that my 101st blog post was going to be a doozy...but at the moment, I'm swamped with TEN photo sessions to edit from the past TWO weeks. It's a good thing...a GREAT thing and I'm loving the repeat business and all the word of mouth referrals. My clients are the best...THE BEST!!! Thank you to all of you out there who are supporting me and my adventures with my photography business. It's growing...quickly and to think where I started just two years ago, I'm proud of how much I've accomplished.
Pat on the back for me (I should do that more often). ;)

Here's a little bit of what I've been up too....enjoy! And please feel free to leave any comments, questions or topics that you'd like me to talk about. I'm going to start 'talking' more in blog...not just about the amazing people I get to meet, and the adorable, cute, fun, sassy, beautiful photos I get to take of them...but I'll share more about ME. The person behind the camera...the reason people actually like to hire me (so I've been told). So, stay tuned for a little change in pace, a different voice and I'll still provide you with some great pics and fun stories behind them.
Until next time...
Jen ;)

















I'll be back soon....

4 comments:

Jessica Hanaumi said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

Holli True said...

Can I just say the bride shot with the Public Market sign in the background is uber fabulous!!! :) LOVE IT!! We need to plan a Seattle shoot together- for real!! Lets talk! I have some ideas!!

Sara Goetz said...

Hey Jennifer! I LOVE the image of the dad and kids with the reflection in the glass. AWESOME!!! way to go!!!

Amanda said...

great pictures!