Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Wright Stuff

The words to describe these kids, Josh and Rachel...are outgoing, full of life, endless smiles, intelligent, loving, sweet and gorgeous (they should really be models)! I absolutely loved being able to have the opportunity to spend time with them and capture all sides of their personalities.
Rachel had a knack for 'smiling' for the camera, but I loved when I was able to capture that soft, sweet look. Just stunning!Josh was pure joy, and so free with the camera! I love his eyes and his generous heart that you can see in them! Watch out ladies...better yet, watch out Mom and Dad!These two were so playful and I just loved the interaction between them.Cute tootsies!How sweet...I can just imagine this same image at Rachel's wedding day!Both of them love to read...Rachel is into the Vampire series.Josh is into an eclectic group of books. Not only is Josh super intelligent, he can recite all 50 states in under 20 seconds!Rachel's reading corner, and her fun, pink and girly bedroom. She loves Josh, Miley and......she really loves Patrick!One of my personal favorites of the bunch!Awww...I mean, he's just so sweet!I got a fun series of shots with Josh's favorite hat...but I love this one.Josh brought out some of his favorite things...including this cool dragon.With the first major Colorado snow storm, we had to go outside to take some 'wintery' photos...and when there's snow...there's snowballs! Watch out!















Cuteness at it's finest

Brotherly and sisterly love
Thanks to the Wright family for letting me capture your amazing personalities...you too Angel (this dog is the ultimate sweet heart). Have a wonderful holiday and I hope to see you all again soon! Next time, Mom and Dad will be getting into the action too! ;) To see the whole gallery, go to: http://picasaweb.google.com/jennifermacniven/TheWrightStuff#

5 comments:

john said...

You did it again, amazing photos! great job.

Carrie Hasson said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE what you did with this session. The children are beautiful, but you really captured them! Jen you have the RIGHT stuff! hugs~

gilsonheather said...

Looks like you have a really nice connection with these special children. Some of your best work yet! Very nice! (Love their hair) and their eyes peeking out.

Tamara Lackey said...

yay! these images are wonderful :) i love how you really drew out their personalities and captured them so beautifully. great work, jen!!!

Gerald said...

These are great! You've really captured their personalities perfectly. I especially like the first two and the fourth shots!