Monday, December 15, 2008

The gift of GIVING...

In the spirit of the holidays and my FIRST full year of being a business (Jennifer MacNiven Photography)... I want to offer my thanks and to be able to give back during this special time of year.

I am offering a gift of a portrait session, capturing those special memoires, to one lucky and deserving family.

Here's where I need your help!

Email me at: jen@jennifermacniven.com or leave me a comment below with your nomination of a family and why you think they should be chosen. With the tough economy and/ or other situations that make life challenging, especially during the holidays, I would love to be able to help out a family in need. The chosen family will be given a special portrait session...one that they will always remember! The session includes a 1 1/2 hours of photography by yours truly, a CD of 50+ beautifully edited photos and one framed 8x10 portrait of their choice, to display proudly on their home.

I will make the announcement of who the special family is on Christmas Eve!
I love being able to GIVE BACK!

Thank you in advance for your nominations and Happy Holidays to all!
Jennifer MacNiven Photography

(p.s. It would be appreciate if family nominations could be with in an approx. 50 mi radius of Seattle and I will need some form of communication to reach the chosen family...so please include that as well....thanks!)

No comments: