Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

I wanted to post a little thanks to all the wonderful people in my life...friends and family. I have so much to be thankful for, and I would write everything down, but my list would be too long! Thanks to the Wright family for hosting a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. I'm blessed to have spent it with you, the Mahoneys, my parents and bro in snowy Colorado. It was a wonderful weekend.My parents and brother, Kevin.

After a wonderful meal, we spent our evening making graham cracker houses. We didn't have the frosting part down until later in the evening...hence the mess. But, we finally got it down to make it look somewhat of a house.
I was having a blast sharing the holidays with one of my closest, and oldest friend, Dana. Here we are reinacting our junior high days! Cousin It?
To view more photos from my great weekend...and more family photos, check out:

No comments: