Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Dyer Family

I have been long over due with posting...and what better way to pick back up during the holidays and be able to show you a beautiful family...The Dyers. I am so thankful to have been able to capture some wonderful moments of them, playing as a family, in the gorgeous PNW fall.Avery, the littlest Dyer, was such a joy to be around and I absolutely fell in love with her personality. I captured so many aspects of it...and here are a few:
Does just plain adorable count?independentcuriousplayful (I feel like she's about to start singing Wide Open Spaces by the Dixie Chicks)DaringInquisitive: I love this photo...it's so fun, playful and of course, shows that mom and dad are still in love. What a better gift than that to give your child?Happy
Protected Loved!GigglyQuiet and peacefulSnuggly and shyGraciousOutgoing
And did I already mention, stinkin' CUTE!


Thank you Tia, Trevor and Avery for a beautiful day and the chance to capture your families warmth, generosity, kindness and love for eachother! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and the rest of the holiday season!

3 comments:

Emily said...

You did such an amazing job! I love these pictures. What a beautiful family!

Tia and Trevor said...

Cool! Jen - these are great! Thanks so much for a great day. We had a blast in the park and we can't wait to see the other photos! You did an amazing job creating fun moments for all of us.

Thanks again - we're thrilled!

Tia & Trevor

Carrie Hasson said...

what a fun little cutie pie! your wide open spaces cracked me up :D