Thursday, October 16, 2008

Phillip-Senior Pics

I had the pleasure of being able to take Phillip's Senior Pictures at the beginning of October...and with his love of water and boats, we decided to head down to Gas Works Park.Phillip was pretty much up for anything and he could turn on the serious look in a heart beat...hello...Abercrombie...are you seeing this?He had an adorable...um, I mean HANDSOME smile too.


I love the light in this shot...I told him to run after the geese...and he did...what a willing sport.

All guys need that laid back, just hangin out portrait. This one certainly depicts that.

And last, but not least, a beautiful picture of Phillip and his gorgeous mom, Amy. I absolutely love this picture! Amy is a Southern gal at heart and went to Auburn University too.
WAR EAGLE!
Thanks again to the both of you, I certainly had a blast working with you!
Have a great Senior year Phillip!

1 comment:

amy said...

Thanks Jennifer for a great afternoon! I loved watching you work - you were delightful and made Phillip relax and have fun! It is not often a teenager will let their Mom hang out with them!