Friday, October 31, 2008

Daily Commute

For the past couple of years, this has been the majority of my daily commutes...and although flying can be tough...I have to look at the positive side of it all. The view, obviously, does not get any better!

I can dream about sitting on the soft, puffy clouds...sometimes I even see angels waving at me.

I love seeing all the cool patterns of the earth...that make it so incredible.

Or the rough terrain...that can look so serene and majestic.

The colors of the sunsets...like a painting splattered with all the colors of the rainbow.

I can keep my brain active by completing a sudoku puzzel

Or keep up on the latest information ...however, after I read it once...the rest of the 28-30 days of the month til the new issue comes out is a drag.

If I feel so inclined...I could even shop on my commute.

And thankfully, will sipping my beverages...I'm supporting a great cause! My commute takes me all over the place...portland, coos bay, medford, boise, billings, missoula, idaho falls, anchorage...and sometimes...I get a layover in Denver.
What a treat to have my brother, Kevin...what a cutie, come to join me during my layover and to have dinner with me. Might as well make a little portrait session out of it...right?

And when it's all over, I say goodbye to Kevin...and on my way for the rest of my commute.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Cute post Jen and great pics! I like the angels in the clouds....see you soon. xoacysi

Airika Pope said...

I like all the cloud shots, Jen. Way to look at the bright side of always flying and missing our meetings! Oh, and your brother looks so much like you, it's spooky. ;)