Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ridiculously Cute!

With so many ridiculously cute pictures of Brody, it was hard to limit myself from sharing so many precious moments. How can one resist this look...it would easily make a mom or dad melt.
Or these eyes...hello?!

The bonding between boys...simply the best thing to witness. Chuck and Brody share tender, yet 'manly', fun, and playful moments together. These two have years ahead of them that will be full of memories such as this.


The bonding b/w Mom and baby is something that can not be broken, and the bond is beyond explanation...so complex on so many levels. So SWEET!























The details that parents love to remember... the bed they lay their
little one to sleep in each night. The tender features of eyelashes, tiny feet and toes, the cutest rolls and baby bottoms, the laughter, and those heart shape lips that love to blow bubbles.









































Thank you all for allowing me to come into your home and document your beautiful family and I certainly can't wait to see you all again soon! All my best!


Geez...I mean...ridiculously cute! To check out the rest of the photos, go to:
http://picasaweb.google.com/jennifermacniven/Brody92108#

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Great photos; I'm impressed!!!

Mindy said...

Oh Jen I love all the photos of Brody you added to your blog. I have to say ridiculously cute is soo true!! That and he is mine! Thanks so much again and we will see ya next time!