Monday, August 4, 2008

Business Coaching ROCKS!

Starting out a new business is OVERWHELMING! Where do you start...and then where do you go from there? There are so many things to do...yet you panic for fear of starting anything. Am I doing the right thing? Can "I" really do this? Motivation and drive kick in...and you realize you CAN do it...but how to keep up the momentum without burning out?

My answer... A business coach!

I can't even tell you how amazing it has been to work with Karen Buckley (also MeRa Koh's business coach) for the past 9 months. My business has gone from 'nothing to something' in that time. The questions she asks guides me in my strengths and focuses on the baby steps it takes to start a business...in a successful way.

Karen has been coaching for over 30 years...and has recently sought out another endevour ... to help empower women! She has started a new program www.wisdomconnection.biz and is offering a free teleconference on August 13th. I strongly encourage you women to join this call and for those starting out a new business...give Karen a call.

PLEASE CONSIDER YOURSELF PERSONALLY INVITED!
Free Teleconference Call - - August 13 4-5:00 PDT with Fay Freed and Karen Buckley, Co-Founders of the Wisdom Connection
Infusing our Life, our Love and our Leadership with Feminine Wisdom”
• Why should we even bother infusing our life with feminine wisdom?
• What is feminine wisdom anyway?
• How would I know if I have it?
• What benefit will this have in my day-to-day living of life?
Join us in a lively dialogue about these topics! Find out how you can be a part of the growing Wisdom Connection community.
Please just let us know by return email that you’d like to be a part of the call and we will get you the teleconference access information.
Feel free to invite your women friends to join as well! It’s the green way to meet.
SAVE THE DATE! “The Nine Facets of Feminine Wisdom: Keys to Leading as a Woman” TeleSeminar October 8, 15 & 22 4-5:00PDT $75 for the series “When we claim our feminine wisdom, our inner authority becomes unshakeable and our life is infused with joy.”
Karen Buckley
--
Karen Buckley and Fay FreedP.O. Box 955Novato, CA 94948415.897.0689Www.wisdomconnection.bizinfo@wisdomconnection.biz

1 comment:

Carrie Hasson said...

I wished I could have done this. I had a shoot that night of all nights! I didn't know you were using her as your business coach, I hope she does something like this again. You and Me Ra have peeked my interest!