Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dano's here!

Welcome to world baby Dano! If you remember Megan and Greg (aka. Team Gregan)...these were the little feet that were kicking around in Megan's perfectly round baby bumb.
Megan has that perfect motherly instinct...I love this tender and quiet snuggle.
Check out this little cutie. No wonder mom is enjoying those snuggles.
Greg too, has that instinct. So loving...and the bond b/w two redheads...priceless!
Dad's gentle 'hush' to sooth Dano as he cries.

I suppose this new family needs a new name. How about Team 'Gregano' ;)...yep, I made that up myself. tee hee
I love the contrast b/w such caring, big hands of mom and dad...and the little, defenseless hands of their newborn. Dano is a lucky little boy to have such awesome parents.

There is no doubt that this little one is loved beyond all measure.Congratulations again Megan and Greg...and thank you for letting me come into your home and document Dano's earliest days. To have parents like you....he is blessed.

2 comments:

michelle said...

Great pictures! I tried to take some of a friends newborn last week and learned newborns are not my thing! I am so sorry to hear about your friend. That was so nice of you to nominate her for the running on empty contest. Being around Me Ra would probably be so great for her.
I can't wait to see the pics you took of Hallie in her skirt.
I'm loving team in traininpg, the running not so much!

Mark Brooke Photography said...

These are sooo amazing! What a great photos!
Candice brooke