Monday, July 21, 2008

Jennie and Vichet- Engagement Session

I had the pleasure of being able to document a couple's enduring love for one another and the pictures that will mark their 'engagement'...however, they have been together for over 9 years. Without even seeing their faces, you can already feel the gentle love, generosity and playfulness between the two.
Jennie and Vichet met through friends in their hometown of Wenatchee. They now live in Seattle...their new home, and got engaged last Septemeber. I just adore the way Vichet and Jennie meld together and make such a beautiful couple.
This moment captures an essense of calm and pure happiness. I love the serene look on Vichet's face as he snuggles up with his sweetheart.Jennie's smile let's us all know that he is the ONE!
I had to laugh when taking this photo, b/c it all happened naturally...a little sassy stance from Jennie, and that confident pose with Vichet checking out his gorgeous fiance that says...
"Uh huh, that's right boys, she's mine!"
I felt like I was spying on a special moment here...
Who could pass up a little kissing infront of this skyline.I want to thank you both for letting me capture this magical time in your life and I look forward to your wedding in August. I'm sure it will be a blast!

No comments: