Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What a Gem!

My family has class! Meet my aunt Tinka (her real name in Christine...but somehow got a family name of Tinka).
I was playing around with my camera on Easter and got many reactions. The get-the-'blank'-out-of-here look. The I'm-just-gonna-stick-out-my-tongue-and-ruin-the-picture look.
The now-you-made-me-laugh-so-hard-and-I-hate-it-when-my-nose-wrinkles--so-i'm-going-to-just-cover-it look.
The laughing-so-hard-I'm-not-even-paying-attention-to-you-taking-my-photo-anymore look.

I'm so-sweet-innocent-and-feel-like-I'm-29-AGAIN-look.

Don't let her fool you! Seriously though, my aunt is my best friend and I love her dearly. I could go on for days about the support, love, and kicks in the butt she's given me over the years. She's a gem! And speaking of which...she makes her own glass beads for jewelry....which are amazing! Just like her! ;) Love you! (her website is coming soon)

1 comment:

Dane Sanders said...

Hi Jen!

So excited you're on board. Loved the post about Jill especially.