Saturday, March 22, 2008

Baby Talk

Everyone loves a baby shower...or at least I do! Who can resist the yummy food, getting to pick out those ever-so-cute, little, itty-bitty clothes, (check out these crocs)soft fuzzy animals and blankets, books that bring us back to our childhood memories and the toys that squeek, rattle and sing sweet lullaby's? My gift I gave to my friend and mother-to-be, Lauren, was a cute little stuffed sheep and a book titled, 'How To Con Your Kid'. I absolutely love this book and want one for myself when the day comes. My favorite 'con' for the kids is how to get them to take medicine....why, just call it 'superhero juice' and it will give them the magical power of their choice...like Wondertwin Powers...activate! Make me INVISIBLE. Lauren and her husband, Ian, will be welcoming baby Jacob in the next week or so. I can't wait to meet him and take his newborn photos...what a treat!

No comments: