Sunday, February 10, 2008

I'm behind in my blogging


After a month of travels for work, play (or for charity 'Hope for Honduran Children) and dealing with injuries and illnesses...I'm finally getting back to writing on my blog. I'm so excited to share some of the photos that I took while I was in Honduras on a medical mission brigade. It was the most powerful and meaningful experience ever. 2111 pictures had to be sorted through and edited, so I'm almost there. I'll include a link to my whole album and share my favorites on another blog.
My logo is almost created (again, who knew this stuff took so long) and my website should go live by the end of the month.

Weddings and other portrait sessions are being booked, so if you or someone you know needs a photographer...let me know.
I'll be back...soon!




No comments: