Sunday, January 6, 2008

New Year's Day

One of my dear friends, Judy, who was one of the beautiful brides that I photographed this year, and her family had me over early on New year's day to take their family photo. This was a present to her mom...as she's always trying to get everyone together for group photos. New Year's Day 2008 was that time ;). As always, the kids steal the show, whether being cute and cuddly or having a bit of a fuss. Today, cute was definitely what they were! I added a collage of the photos (I know, they are small, but I was trying something new). Benjamin is the little man of the house, and such a cutie!

Mariah starts off shy and then bursts out with personality and such a zest for life. She's an artist, gymnast, takes swimming, enjoys having books read to her and loves her bear, Icicle.


Dean and Judy have been wonderful friends of mine for some time. They have been so fun to photograph over the years, especially their wedding. Today was fun as well capturing some family bonding...husband, brother, sister, mother...





Speaking of mother...today's photo session was about Judy's mom and the generations she's help create. They are a beautiful and fun loving family. Happy New Year to you all... 2008, it's gonna be great (that's my mantra)!

No comments: