Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas time in Seattle...and four-legged friends

How fun is to get holiday cards in the mail and see all the pictures of your friends, family and all the kiddos?! It's even more fun to get a card and know that you took the family picture. Tee hee! I loving my photography business!

To enjoy some of the Seattle holidays, I got to spend some time with such an outgoing, energetic and talented photographer (http://www.mcconnellphoto.com/) and I helped her out during her photo shoot with a couple in downtown Seattle. We got to walk around all the holiday lights, ride the carousel horses and even take a horse drawn carriage ride. Other photos were shot in the Fairmont Hotel. I would love to do a photoshoot like this, so if you are interested, let me know. Here are a few pics that Laurel sent me:




Thanks Laurel for letting me join you on this ever-so-fun session! I look forward to working with you again in the near future.

As this month winds down and my special is still being offered. A friend of mine decided that she wanted some pictures of her children... four-legged ones that is. This is going to be an Xmas present to her husband. I love her 'children's' names: Sue (the male, reddish mix) and Cash (the female, black chow mix). Here are couple from our session:






Rose, the proud mommy of her four-legged kiddos. =) Hope your husband loves your Xmas present.

If you have any four-legged kids you would like pictures of...let me know.

Happy Holidays!

No comments: